What We Collect
You can visit the public sections of this Website without identifying yourself or providing personal information. To gain access to the services offered through this Website, you must first register. When you register to use this Website, we may request certain personal information, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- Content that you create, including but not limited to comments, photos, or files you upload and the data in any online forms that you fill out;
- Log Files such as access, errors, and IP addresses;
- Geo-Location information; and
- Device data.
Web Server Logs
When you visit this Website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on this Website. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access this Website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to this Website;
- the pages you viewed on this Website;
- The mouse clicks and keystrokes associated with your interactions with the Website; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via this Website.
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer this Website, analyze its usage, protect this Website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve your experience.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require the above information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website; and
- to improve our services and user experience.
We reserve the right to use anonymized research using this data.
As a user of the Website, you will receive email communications regarding product updates, events, and other useful information. You may, at any time, unsubscribe from these communications.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail.
We may use the information to customize this Website according to your interests and needs.
We may only disclose the information we collect as permitted or required by law. For example, we may share information with regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials who have jurisdiction over us, or if we are required to do so by federal, state, or other applicable law, or to protect against fraud. If necessary, we may give account information to subcontractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our Website and business, or you as part of the retreat services we provide.
In all other instances we will not share your registration information without your express consent.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place industry-standard security technologies and physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. When you enter personal data, we encrypt the transmission of that information using industry-standard encryption. We also implement firewalls and access restriction on our servers to secure our network and better protect your information. However, no data transmission over the internet, by wireless devices or over the air is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to improve security as new technologies and procedures become available.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
If you are using a credit or debit card on our Website, your data is encrypted and stored with a PCI-DDS compliant third party vendor(s). We never store your credit card information on the Website.
Links to Other Websites
Phone: (877) 713-5486
Mailing Address: 14560 – 59th Street South
Afton, MN 55001