Outdoor Breathwork Class at Sunset | Food Fundraiser
We live in a time when breath has become a symbol of many challenging circumstances, including the social and civic injustices of the world. What we do in response to the current events in Minneapolis and beyond matters for us as individuals and a community. Change in perspective and behavior is part of the work our world needs to face right now before we can truly heal individually, locally, and globally.
Let’s start the next season of 2020 by committing or recommitting to doing our part, and doing our part with every opportunity we have to come together.
Join us in the first of several breathwork classes on The Point founder's local Afton, MN farm. We are encouraging all attendees to bring a bag of healthy non-perishable food items that we will in-turn bring to distributors already doing great work. Together they are serving important communities struggling with food deserts existing around Minneapolis. We are also offering class attendees the alternative option of simply paying a $25 fee for the class upon registration. All proceeds will go to the same organizations.
For those in our local community of Minneapolis, we want to provide one of the most critical basic needs and that is food: we are encouraging all attendees on June 26th to bring a bag of healthy non-perishable food items that we will in-turn bring to distributors already doing great work. We invite you to learn about some of those honorable groups HERE if you’d like to better understand where your donations are going or to find individual opportunities of your own! Together they are serving important communities struggling with food deserts existing around Minneapolis. We are also offering class attendees the alternative option of simply paying a $25 fee for the class upon registration. All proceeds will go to the same groups as mentioned above.
**Registration includes 60 Minutes of Breathwork + Community Hour when you come early.
Experience medically supported stress reducing breathing practices from our expert breath coach, Nic Zahasky. You may come for one or all classes- this is not part of a series so you will benefit regardless of your choice in attendance.
- Our event will be held on a very spacious farm in Afton, MN, and we will be limiting the number of guests registered as well as monitoring a healthy space between visitors.
- We will be following MDH cleaning guidelines: we will provide hospital grade disinfectant for mats as well as hand sanitizer.
- Please bring your own mat and water if available. If not, we will have some on hand.
- Please dress for the weather. If rain occurs, we will either reschedule or move inside our barn for class. (Please note that it is a true barn and barns are not sterile :).)
- We're inviting everyone over the age of 10 to join us: we've made this decision to help us to more easily ensure space between one another.
- *Note: We want to offer a friendly reminder to be respectful of yourself and our community by staying home should you be feeling any Coronavirus related symptoms, or sense you could possibly be carrying the virus.*
Our Full lineup of local classes are shared below. If you cannot make this event, or other local classes, tune is as we find additional ways to bring our communities back together. We're steadfast in growing, together.
- Friday, June 26th
- Friday, July 31st
- Friday, August 28th