A VIRTUAL RETREAT
We invite you on an authentic journey to health.
It takes strength and vulnerability to find wellness and wellbeing.
Enjoy the freedom to talk about the taboo topics and to experience what's outside-of-the-box.
Rebel & Be Well.
Our Rebel & Be Well Retreats provide experiential wellness and health education with expert speakers that ensure you an unforgettable experience, and long-lasting growth- this time, enjoyed in your own home.The Point Retreats is founded on five pillars, all of which you will learn about or experience at home during this retreat:
Nutrition | Fitness | Restoration | Sleep | Community
REBEL | RESTORE | REBUILDbook now
HOW TO ADAPT YOUR MIND AND MENTAL WELLBEING TO IMPROVE YOUR IMMUNITYVirtual sessions, taken at your own pace, lead by two brain experts.
Program Released: March, 2022
Our brains are the circuit board to our health, the control tower of our bodies, and our most prized organ! The brain is also the least understood organ, most broken and imbalanced, with the fewest options for treatment and recovery from illness or injury. With our modern lifestyles today, the brain is often insulted in some way, shape, or form everyday! It only takes one circuit misfiring, or one section of the control tower breaking down, before a cascade of systemic health problems begin. That is, until the evolution of Functional Neurology.
About This Program
Hosted and brought to you by The Point Retreats- A virtual learning opportunity that includes experiential wellness you can practice in your own home. A retreat that offers you comfort and flexibility when you're unable to find the time and space offsite from your daily life.
- Welcome to Your Virtual Retreat! (3 Minutes)
- Introduction - Dr. Brandon Brock (2 Minutes)
- Stress & Lifestyle - Dr. Brandon Brock (80 Minutes)
- Immune Dysregulation - Dr. Brandon Brock (90 Minutes)
- Gut, Stress, Immune Function & The Brain - Dr. Brandon Brock (70 Minutes)
- Yoga Practice (10 Minutes)
- Culinary Course - Healthy Brain-Based Small Plates (10 Minutes)
- Introduction - Dr. Jared Seigler (2 Minutes)
- Brain & Resilience - Dr. Jared Seigler (40 Minutes)
- COVID & Brainstem - Dr. Jared Seigler (40 Minutes)
- Seated Stretching & Movement (3 Minutes)
- Breathwork & Gratitude - Dr. Jared Seigler (35 Minutes)
- Closing Messages - Rebel & Be Well (1 Minute)
- Onsite Tour of The Point's Retreat Center (5 Minutes)
Dr. Jared Seigler, DC, CFMP, CGP
Dr. Brandon Brock, DNP, DC, NP-C, MSN, BSN, RN, DACNB, DCBCN, DAAIM, DCN, DCM, BCIM, FICC
Christa Rymal, RN, MSN