About All 'Rebel & Be Well' Retreats
We invite you on an authentic journey to health. Rebel & Be Well.
It takes strength and vulnerability to find wellness and wellbeing. Rebel & Be Well.
Enjoy the freedom to talk about the taboo topics. Themes many had earlier been uncomfortable discussing. Rebel & Be Well.
Face the ego, the pedestal, the expectations, the demands, and the struggles in a supportive environment. Rebel & Be Well.
Our Rebel & Be Well Retreats provide experiential wellness and health education with expert speakers that promise you growth in whatever way you best receive it.The Point Retreats is founded on five pillars, each of which you will experience during your stay:
Nutrition | Fitness | Restoration | Sleep | Communitybook now
About This RetreatHighlights
Igniting a Fire to Prevent Burnout
Health Education Focuses
Expert facilitators will lead sessions inspired by The Center for Courage and Renewal, Brene Brown's Dare to Lead, and other thought leaders in burnout prevention and resilience. The sessions will be interactive and insightful. We will work hard, be challenged, and leave feeling ready to Rebel & Be Well.
Experiential Wellness On This Retreat
Nutrition | Community Dinner Prepared as a Group
Movement | Yoga, Open Gym, Kayaks, Paddle-boards, Hiking
Restoration | Breathwork, Time Outdoors, Saunas, Reflection, Massage Therapy, Reiki
Sleep | Soundbowl Meditation & Quiet Hours
Community | Dinner, Large & Small Group Gatherings, Bonfire, Live Music
(AMA CMEs) The HealthEast/M Health Fairview Care System is accredited by the Minnesota Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The HealthEast/M Health Fairview Care System designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. All non-physician healthcare professionals are welcome. Please check with their licensing body regarding acceptance of AMA CME credits for your individual license.
We ask 10% down to reserve your space, and offer monthly financing. We invite you to register to explore your options.
Stay An Extra Night
We welcome you to stay an additional 24 hours onsite following your retreat (Cost $100). Enjoy The Point property and amenities at leisure, restore, and wind down after a retreat. We will have Point staff onsite, and massage and reiki therapists available for appointments. Checkout is 1 PM, Saturday.
Health & Safety
We continuously conduct extensive cleaning procedures before and after each guest stay and Point event. Your mind can feel at ease, and your body restore, when you don't have an added stressor of safety. Our goal is to make your journey to health a bit easier.
Event Agenda *Please note all activities and presentations are optional, we respect your time and choicesWednesday:
- 11:00a - 12:30p Guests arrive and settle into rooms
- 12:30 - 3:00p Session I: Coming Into Community
- 3:00 - 4:30p Session II: The Seeds of Vocation (Dr. Loie Lenarz)
- 4:30 - 6:00p Session III: BIG- Boundaries, Integrity, Generous Assumptions (Dr. Corey Martin)
- 6:00 - 8:00p Community Dinner - Created as a Group
- 8:00 - 9:30p Session IV: Creating Space In Busy Lives (Dr. Corey)
- 7:00 - 8:00a Breathwork + Yoga (Optional)
- 8:00-8:45a Breakfast Bar
- 8:45 - 10:15a Session V: Core Values/Integrity/Faithfullness (Dr. Loie Lenarz)
- 10:15a-12:30p Session VI: Facing our Mistakes/Secondary Trauma (Dr. Corey Martin & Dr. Loie Lenarz)
- 12:30 - 1:30p Lunch
- 1:30 - 3:00p Individual or Guided Time (Rest/Walk/Reflection/Massage/Sauna/Local Hike)
- 3:00 - 5:30p Session VII: Deep Listening, Clearness Committees (Dr. Loie Lenarz)
- 5:30 - 7:00p Dinner
- 7:00 - 8:00p Session VIII: Perfectionism (Dr. Corey Martin)
- 8:30 - 10:00p LIVE Beachside Jazz Concert by Debbie Briggs/Vintage Jazz
- 7:00 - 8:00a Breathwork + Yoga (Optional)
- 8:00 - 9:00a Breakfast Bar
- 9:00 - 10:30a Session IX: Understanding the Value of Otherness (Dr. Loie Lenarz & Dr. Corey Martin)
- 10:30 - 12:00p Session IX: Rebel and Be Well (Dr. Loie Lenarz & Christa Rymal)
- 12:00 - 1:00p Lunch
- 1:00 - 2:30p Closing Circle and Gratitude (Dr. Corey Martin)
- 2:30p - On Farewells and Departures with To-Go Box Lunch or the start of your Additional Night's Stay (if selected while registering)
- 9:00a Vacation Guests Departure
Corey Martin, MD
Loie Lenarz, MD
Sarah Martin, PA-C, CYT