About All 'Rebel & Be Well' Retreats
We invite you on an authentic journey to health.
It takes strength and vulnerability to find wellness and wellbeing.
Enjoy the freedom to talk about the taboo topics. Themes many had earlier been uncomfortable discussing.
Face the ego, the pedestal, the expectations, the demands, and the struggles in a supportive environment. Rebel & Be Well.
Our Rebel & Be Well Retreats provide experiential wellness and health education with expert speakers that promise you growth.The Point Retreats is founded on five pillars, each of which you will experience during your stay:
Nutrition | Movement | Restoration | Sleep | Community
Stay An Extra Night
We welcome you to stay an additional 24 hours onsite following your retreat (Cost $125). Enjoy The Point property and amenities at leisure, restore, and wind down after a retreat. We will have Point staff onsite, and massage and reiki therapists available for appointments. Checkout is 1 PM, Sunday.
About This RetreatHighlights
Personal and workplace wellness. A place to restore, to renew. To reflect on old memories while you build new community. It's an opportunity to get away from everything, to gain a fresh perspective.
Who We Invite to Attend
Emergency Medicine & Critical Care Healthcare Professionals (AMA CMEs Offered) Physicians, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, RN’s, Psychologists, Social Workers, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Dietitians, Respiratory Therapists, Paramedics & First Responders.
Health Education Focuses
Our curriculum includes personal wellness strategies to help cope with workplace stress. The Happy Doc and Point Faculty are a diverse and extremely talented group of individuals from medicine, psychology, and nursing, with additional backgrounds in nutrition, exercise physiology, and wellness.
Experiential Wellness On This Retreat
Nutrition | Community Dinner
Movement | Group Fitness, Open Gym, Snowshoe, Fat Tire Biking
Restoration | Fireside Yoga, Time Outdoors, Saunas, Reflection, Massage Therapy
Sleep | Fireside Meditation & Quiet Hours
Community | Live Music, Cocktails and Campfire Storytelling
AMA CME Credits are pending - updates expected early 2022. Past CME Retreats have allotted between 15-20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). All Non-Physician Healthcare professionals should check with your licensing body to ensure they will accept AMA credits to apply to your CME and licensing requirements.
We ask 10% down to reserve your space, and offer monthly financing. We invite you to register to explore your options.
*Please note all activities and presentations are optional, we respect your time and choices
- 12:00-1:00p Guests Arrive and Settle into Rooms
- 1:00-3:00p Welcome, Tour, Introductions (Christa)
- 3:00-3:30p Pandemic Panic (Larry/Kristi)
- 3:30-4:30p Moral Injury and Ethics Surrounding a Pandemic
- 3:30-4:00p Moral Injury - Personal vs. System (Larry/Group)
- 4:00-4:30p Ethics Surrounding a Pandemic (Larry/Group)
- 4:30-4:45p Break
- 4:45-6:00p Facing the Mistakes
- 4:45-5:30p Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (Larry)
- 5:30-6:00p Peer Support Coaching (Kristi)
- 6:00-6:15p Break
- 6:15-7:30p Community Dinner
- 7:30-9:00p Cocktail and Campfire Storytelling (Kelli/Kathy, Kristi or Group)
- 9:00-9:30p Fireside Meditation
- 7:30-8:30a Fireside Yoga or Group Fitness
- 8:30-9:00a Coffee & Smoothie Bar
- 9:00-10:00a Bias in Medicine (Larry, Kristi)
- 10:00-11:00a Secondary Trauma (Counselor, Larry, Kristi)
- 11:00-12:00p Brunch
- 12:00p -1:30p Small Groups Breakout Sessions
- Group A: Trauma Sensitive Heart Math for Healthcare Professionals (Christa)
- Group B: Art Project | Perfectionism & Imposter Syndrome (Kathy)
- 1:30-3:30p Individual Time (Fat Tire Biking, Rest, Snowshoe, Massage, Sauna)
- 3:30-5:00p Small Groups Breakout Sessions
- Group B: Trauma Sensitive Heart Math for Healthcare Professionals (Christa)
- Group A: Art Project | Perfectionism & Imposter Syndrome (Kathy)
- 5:00-6:00p Mindful Resilience (Mental Health Professional)
- 6:00-7:30p Community Dinner
- 7:30-9:00p Live Jazz Music and Dessert Fireside
- 7:00-8:00a Fireside Yoga or Group Fitness
- 8:00-9:00a Breakfast Bar
- 9:00-10:00a Moving from Surviving to Thriving (Melissa)
- 10:00-11:00a Rebel and Be Well | Restore Personal Wellness (Christa)
- 11:00-11:15a Break
- 11:15a-12:45p Taking Happy Doc Home | Developing Action Plans for Professional Health and Well-Being (Happy Doc Group)
- 1:00p Farewells and Departures with To-Go Box Lunch or the start of your Saturday Vacation Stay (if you had added on an additional night's stay).