DETAILSDesigned for MCOs
- Understand and experience improved self-actualization.
- Learn tactics on why/how to infuse the 4P’s (People, Purpose, Profits and Play) into our lives and workplaces.
- Reflect, assess, and begin to complete positive steps towards improving the design of our lives and businesses.
- Participate in a community that will continue to engage and be in relationship with one another after our event.
- Small setting seminars with Chuck Runyon
- MCO Lead large and small group education + opportunities for collective discussion
- Live Music on the Beach
- Whisky & Scotch Mixology Session - Course by Advanced Culinary & Drink Specialist
- Boating & Dinner at Runyon's Cabin
- MCO Mastermind (Peer Discussion) Breakouts
- Group Fitness Classes
- Open Agenda to allow for free time use of amenities - boat, kayaks, paddle-boards, hiking, gym, saunas (dry & infrared) & more.
- Customized Massage Therapy available onsite by reservation
Whether flying in from out of state or attending from the local MSP area, all MCO guests will be traveling together by party bus from Self Esteem Brand Headquarters to & from the retreat location in Pequot Lakes, MN.
Bus Departs from SEB HQ Thursday, September 8 at 11 AM CST
Bus Returns to SEB HQ Sunday, September 11 at 4 PM CST
We ask 10% down to reserve your space. Monthly financing is available, and we invite you to register to explore your options.
Thursday, September 8, 2022
11:00a Bus Departs from SEB HQ
2:00-4:00p Guests arrive and settle into rooms
4:00-5:00p Welcome to TPR + CGMs (Christa Rymal)
5:00-6:00p Icebreaker/Introductions (Scott Greenberg)
6:00-7:00p Community Dinner and Wine
7:00-8:30p Mixology Class
8:30-10:00p Fireside Nightcap (Debrief)
Friday, September 9, 2022:
8:00-9:00a Group Fitness (Nic Zahasky)
9:00-10:00a Breakfast Bar
10:00-10:30a CGM Q & A Session (Christa Rymal)
10:30-12:30p Speaker: Scott Greenberg (Think/Lead/Serve)
12:30-2:00p Lunch & Open Hour
2:00-3:30p Scott Greenberg: 30 Second Leadership
4:00-5:30p Scott Greenberg: Brainstorming of 5-6 Core Questions to Tackle for Breakout Groups
6:30-9:30p Dinner, Boat Rides & Bonfire at Chuck Runyon's Cabin
Saturday, September 10, 2022:
7:30-8:30a Group Fitness (Local AF Trainer)
8:00-9:00a Breakfast Bar
9:00-10:30p Financial Focus (John Pindred)
10:30-12:30p Breakout Sessions
*Group Photo Shoot
1:30-4:00p Open Agenda (free time to enjoy the property & its amenities)
4:00-6:00p LOVEWORK (Chuck Runyon)
6:00-7:30p Community Dinner & Wine
8:00-10:00p Beachside Live Music
Sunday, September 11, 2022:
7:00-8:00a Open Gym
8:00-10:00a Breakfast Bar
10:00-11:00a Pack & Farewells
11:00a Bus Departs for SEB HQ
Christa Rymal, RN, MSN