Includes Lodging, All Basic Amenities, and One or More of the Following Customizations:
- Personal Health and Wellness Chef on Site preparing custom menu and 2 meals daily. (Cost of food not included.)
- Planned Weekly Menu with Recipes designed by our health and wellness Chef’s for you to prepare, plus all the shopping and delivery of food. (Cost of food not included.)
- Weekly Supply of Spring and Sparkling water
- Weekly Supply of Coffee/Tea/Creamers
- Chef On Site for a day with Culinary Class plus 2 meals
- Yoga and Meditation Teacher ½ day Group or individual Sessions
- Yoga and Meditation Teacher on site for 3 days
- Personal Trainer and Training ½ day Group or individual Sessions
- Personal Trainer and Training on site for 3 days
- Massage Therapist, Acupuncture, or Healing Touch per day for up to 16 guests
- Nurse IV Vitamin Drips: Single day. (Bags Customizable and Priced Separately.)
- Expert Health and Wellness/Medical Speaker. Includes 3-4 expert presentations.
- Integrative Health and Wellness Coach sessions and seminars : Single day
- Evening Boat Cruise with Captain (2.5 Hours)
- Pontoon Boat Rental : 1 Day / 3 day / 7 day
- Tube and Rope: single day
- Ice Fishing Excursion for 4 hours/4 people. guide and equipment included.
- Dry Farm Wines: 12 bottles
- Continuous Glucose Monitors: Per Person Cost. includes 2 week post-analysis.
- The Point Staff Member on Site : Weekly fee.
- Executive Shuttle Transportation Between The Point & Minneapolis Airport